GBC Services, LLC Will Keep Your Business Tax Compliant
When it comes to tax preparation and filing, small to mid-sized businesses cannot afford to make a mistake. The Internal Revenue Service has regulations and guidelines that cannot be ignored as doing so could put your company’s economic standing in jeopardy.
Tax noncompliance is a serious issue that can even lead to heavy fines and jail time. Sadly, ignorance of the law is not an excuse, nor does the IRS look kindly on mistakes or failure to file claims.
GBC‘s certified accountants can also locate money saving deductions or shelters. Business owners facing state or federal tax agency notices or audits may also receive assistance on how to reduce chances of fines.
Companies who desire to stay tax complaint should therefore enlist the aid of a reliable tax consultant like the ones at GBC Tax Services of Atlanta.
Our Certified Public Accounts Can Help
With so many aspects of running a business to contend with, tax filing may be low on a huge list of business priorities. Even so, the fact remains that this very important aspect cannot be overlooked. GBC Tax Services of Atlanta provides top notch income tax accounting plans that will ensure your company’s financial well being and marketplace stability.
Income Tax Returns Preparation Services
- Research is the first and continuous part of income tax preparation.
- Income and Expense Categorization for small businesses is essential to completing tax returns correctly and completely, avoiding enquiries from tax agencies.
- Maximizing Allowable Deductions and Credits sometimes requires a recalculation of prior year’s tax returns.
- Filing Status Comparisons might lead couples to file their personal income taxes separately in order to lower taxes in certain unique situations.
- Estimated Tax Projections, including tax withholding calculations for the current tax year, ensures taxpayers’ compliance with IRS rules and regulations.
- Retirement Contribution Calculations for the self-employed helps self-employed taxpayers take advantage of rules and regulations designed to encourage long-term savings for retirement without the administrative cost of a qualified retirement plan.
Income tax return preparation fees are fixed and are assessed according to the type and number of forms needed to complete the return. Forms are priced by complexity and by the average time it takes to complete them. Federal Forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ, for example, have base fees of $115, $87, and $58, respectively. Forms that require transactions compilation, like Schedule C, Form 1120, and Form 1065, however, might incur an Accounting Services fee if compiled financial transactions for the client are not available.
Benefits of Online Payroll Processing
GBC can also certify that pertinent documentation is received in a timely fashion by all relevant federal agencies.
Our team of certified public accounts have the expertise to ensure your taxes are completed and filed according to IRS guidelines. We provide electronic and basic filing as well as Federal and State tax return completion. GBC Tax Services of Atlanta will also handle all pertinent correspondence in regards to audits, inquiries and basic tax-related documentations.
Assisting Metro Atlanta Companies of all Sizes
It doesn’t matter if you are a self proprietorship, a mid-sized corporation or a Fortune 500 company. GBC Tax Services of Atlanta will do its best to provide stellar accounting plans at affordable prices. With GBC Tax Services of Atlanta at the helm, you won’t have to worry about this essential aspect of running your business. With your taxes taken care of, you will be free to concentrate on the things that matter most.
Filing corporate taxes can be time consumptive and complicated. Let the certified public accountants at GBC Tax Services of Atlanta assist you.
Contact the offices of GBC today to learn more about our cost-effective tax accounting services.
GBC Tax Services of Atlanta works hard to ensure companies have access to the most recent documentation. Take all the guesswork out of filing.